> Will I have to sign anything?

Most professional photographers, myself included, use some simple documents to help protect our clients and ourselves as artists. During the pre-shoot consultation, we will go over the forms and answer any questions you might have about them.

Here’s a quick rundown of the basic forms that I use:

  • Service Agreement – Also known as a contract; outlines the details of your photo session.
  • Model Release – grants me permission to take photographs of you and outlines how I may use those images to promote my business.
  • Copyright Release – needed for CD’s only; grants you permission to use the images for non-commercial purposes including getting prints made.

Posted in: 3. About Your Session