Pricing & Packages
Pre-Shoot Consultation – Please Read First!
I love to work with a wide range of clients and models for a variety of different portrait styles. I also know that almost every portrait session presents it’s own set of locations and setups. Before I quote a specific price, I prefer to meet with prospective clients to discuss their expectations, find out what they are looking for, and answer any questions they might have for me. We will also discuss any budget constraints at that time as well. I offer a variety of different options for those on a budget and will work with you to come up with the best deal possible.
With that being said, here are some prices to keep in mind when planning your shoot.
- Hourly Rate: $150 per hour (two hour minimum unless otherwise noted).
- 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to lock in date.
- Extra fees for travel and expenses may apply.
- Prints will be available for purchase a la carte online.
- A CD of final images is available upon request; $20 per print-ready image, $10 per web-ready image. Discounts are available for those interested in purchasing the entire session.
- Prices are available upon request for specialty items including photo albums and books.
To show my appreciation for all of my wonderful friends and clients, I offer a FREE one-hour portrait mini-session to anyone who refers me to a new client. Make sure the new client mentions your name during their consultation and I’ll take it from there!
I always prefer to meet and discuss with clients what their particular needs are for a portrait session. This allows us to come up with a customized package tailored to what they are looking for. I do offer a few specialty packages as outlined below.
- $100.00 Headshot – Whether you are a real estate agent, lawyer, thespian, or a number of other professions, this is a great deal for professional headshots! I will bring my portable studio background and lights right to your office. You will receive five (5) final images on a CD with a release to use for prints and promotion of your business for only $100!
- Portrait Mini-Session – This is a great deal for anyone who doesn’t have a whole lot of time or is in need of some fast portraits done on the fly. Simply put: One hour, one location, and one outfit for $125.00 plus prints.
Discounts & Specials
As my friends and family can tell you, I love giving gifts and that’s why I offer special discounts on different portrait sessions every month. And that’s not all… I also do some pretty sweet giveaways through Facebook and Twitter and even more discounts through my monthly email newsletter. To sign up, simply drop your name and email in the sign up form on the right side of the website and you’re good to go!